Success!!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today was a day of great success, diet/exercise wise. In addition to my awesome workout this morning, I feel like I am really getting somewhere in terms of how fit I am - the exercises seem easier to do now, and my arms feel much more toned, I feel like I am beginning to see the results!


And, I weighed myself today before going to the gym and I am FINALLY 175, I have been trying to get to that for so long! This means that according to the lovely BMI calculator, I am no longer overweight :) My BMI is at 24.4 now (I am 5'11"), so I am just below the "overweight" level. I haven't weighed this since Summer/Fall 2006, so I am very excited!

And finally, I fit into a pair of jeans I got for Christmas 2006, that I wore all the time for about six months, then after May 2006 and all the things I ate that summer, they have not even come close to fitting since. But today, I was finally willing to try them on again, and they fit, yay!! (Above is me in these jeans back in January 2007)

So it is good after like a year of trying to lose weight for the wedding, I am 17 pounds down and really have good momentum to lose that final 10 pounds!

0 comments: