Food Recap - Jan. 6th

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Breakfast:
Apple - 1 point

Lunch:
Salad - fat free italian dressing, lettuce, veggies, black beans & cheese - 5 points

Dinner:
Green Giant Microwave Steamer (it's broccoli, rice & cheese, so yummy) - 6 points

Snacks:
Goldfish - 4 points
Pirate's Booty - 4 points

I really shouldn't be using as many points on snacks as I do on real food, but I mean,cutting out snacks entirely just doesn't work for me -so at least I have been doing well on points lately, I am really proud to be sticking to a much healthier diet and workout plan (I am almost down to 175 pounds for the first time since 2006, I am SO excited to be almost there, only one pound away!My ultimate wedding goal is 165 which I think is definitely doable, I mean, I'd love to be 155, but I am trying to be realistic here people!)

0 comments: