Delicious & Nutritious Fast Food

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Since I knew I'd be eating tons of junk during the weekend, I thought I'd try to eat a healthy lunch Friday afternoon - problem being that I was at the airport food court. I really wanted McDonald's, but I found a place I had never seen before called U Food Grill. They have lots of burritos & rice bowls and some sandwiches, fries, etc. They even have fliers with the nutritional info. right at the counter, which is pretty cool.


They don't have tons of locales, but check out the website for locations: http://www.ufoodgrill.com/. They have one at Downtown Crossing, yay! The UnFries I had were SO good, just as good as any other fries, and only 225 calories for the whole thing. I totally recommend it, there needs to be more fast food like this!

0 comments: