I Know This Is Selfish...

Friday, January 16, 2009

But sometimes, I just feel like I wish at least someone noticed all the hard work I have put into losing the 18 pounds I have lost so far since last year (well, besides Andrew, but he's too biased to count, lol). I just am beginning to feel like it's not even noticeable, and I am still wearing almost all the same clothes/sizes I was wearing before, and because I am tall, maybe this weight loss on me looks like 5 pounds would look like on someone 5'2", I don't know.

And I just feel like, looking at pictures of myself, I still think I look really overweight, I just don't look different to myself either. I mean, if I get down to 155, then I think I'll look better, but right now, I don't know, my initial excitement about being 174 has kinda died when I think about how that is still 10-20 pounds heavier than I was in college. Basically, I just feel blah, like I haven't done enough to really amount to anything, and I basically have to lose 20 pounds in 2 months to really be a fit bride.

0 comments: