Food Recap - Jan. 14th

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Breakfast: WW English Muffin Sandwich - 4 points (I love these things, and they're a great healthy alternative to the delicious Egg McMuffin - I actually found a whole article comparing the two, lol http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/238678/weight_watchers_smart_ones_english.html?cat=51).

Lunch: Lean Cuisine - 6 points

Dinner: Omelet & Hashbrowns - 10 points - I wanted breakfast for dinner, made myself a healthy version of my favorite breakfast from the diner - a broccoli cheese omelette & hash-browns, yum! I used EggBeaters (4 points), Broccoli (0 points) and low-fat cheese (2 points). The hashbrowns were 4 points - I just bought the frozen kind, they're really not that bad for you.

Snack: Organic Lite Cheddar Puffs, 4 points

0 comments: