Food Recap - Jan. 22nd

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Breakfast:
Yogurt - 1 point

Lunch:
I ate out at Harvest today and the only vegetarian thing they had was pasta which looked really unhealthy, so I had a grilled cod sandwich (I generally don't eat fish anymore, but have decided to make exceptions when there is nothing else to eat). And I had a salad on the side, not fries! I have no idea on points, but I thought it was a good healthy selection :)

Dinner:
Boca Italian sausage w/bun - 4 points
Chips - 2 points

Exercise: 1 hour of strength training with Kerry, it made my whole body ache the next day but was actually pretty fun at the time, which is like the perfect workout! We did squats, push-ups, bicep curls, shoulder presses, tricep kick-backs, some super painful ab work, etc.! I am so proud at how I have progressed physical fitness wise, the first meeting with Kerry, I couldn't even do one good push up, and today I did three sets of 10!!!

0 comments: