Food Recap - Jan. 20th

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breakfast:
None, but only because I didn't wake up until 11am, lol!

Lunch: Healthy Choice Panini - 6 points


So I don't know if anyone else has tried the paninis they now sell in the frozen food section (both Lean Cuisine & Healthy Choice make them now), but I have always been curious about them, and I finally found a vegetarian one (Healthy Choice Basil, Tomato & Mozzarella Panini) so I went for it, and I thought it was really good! The bread actually did get crispy in the microwave, it was pretty darn good!

Dinner: Two Boca Italian Sausages, two hot dog buns (I was super hungry, lol!)- 8 points


I am sure most people reading this eat meat and are not so much interested in fake meat products, but I will say, my brother & my mom are big meat eaters & they totally love the Boca Italian sausages, and they are much healthier than actual pork sausage.

Snack: Baked Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream - 4 points

Snyders Chocolate Covered Pretzels - 3 points (I feel like if you're really craving a chocolate dessert, 7 of these for 140 calories is not bad at all, they are made w/Hershey's chocolate and are really good!)

Exercise: 30 minutes of strength training at home - I did a workout of just arms w/my free weights and with doing push ups, cuz let's be honest, they're the only thing you're going to see on the wedding day really, so they ought to look nice!

0 comments: