Food Recap - Jan. 4th

Monday, January 5, 2009

Breakfast:
My adorable fiance made me breakfast, and it was healthy too! (I feel like having a healthy/fit fiance is nice when you're trying to lose weight, but I really hated it in those times I weighed more than him!)

Omelette w/ Egg Beaters, Red Peppers, Broccoli & Low-fat cheese & veggie sausage - 5 points
2 Pieces Light Toast - 1 point (yes, seriously, I found white bread with only 40 calories per piece!)

Lunch:
Subway Veggie Wrap w/Swiss Cheese & Mustard - 10 points (now, I must say, this was surprisingly high, much higher than I thought, especially since I got mustard instead of southwest sauce or whatever; but apparently the wraps at Subway have 7 points just for the wrap itself, yikes - I won't make that mistake again, I'll get the regular bread!)

Dinner:
Fresh Express Ensalada Supreme (this is quickly becoming my favorite meal!) - 5 points

Snacks:
Cracker Crisps - 3 points

Exercise: I ran again today, and I not only ran a mile again, but I cut my time down by 25 seconds in just one day - yay! I also did strength training after that :)

0 comments: