Hibernation Mode

Friday, January 30, 2009

So, I have been such a failure with this blog- mainly because I have been crazy busy with exams, my wedding planning stuff, etc. But I also have just felt so whatever about weight loss efforts lately. I feel like, not a single person has even mentioned to me that I look any better, or that I've lost weight, my wedding dress still looks the same on me as when I first tried it on (i.e. I look terrible in it). So, I just feel like, I'll only be truly happy if I can get down to like 160 by the wedding, which won't happen. So now I am in the mode of just having to accept the way I am now. I mean, I have still been eating well & exercising lately, but I dunno, I just feel like it doesn't even seem worth it sometimes.

I know, this isn't a very inspiring post for a diet/exercise blog - I apologize!

0 comments: