ZUMBA!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today I tried out a new class at the gym - after trying out spinning last week, I was feeling dangerous, lol - and did Zumba today w/Nola. It's basically a mix of latin dance moves and strength training exercises.

It was pretty fun, but you have to be prepared to look like an idiot if you have absolutely no rythym like me. And it didn't seem too hard at the time, but I am definitely getting sore now, so it seems like a pretty good workout! My workout schedule for this week has been pefect, it was a great mix of classes, cardio, strength training etc:


Thu: 1 hour strength training w/Kerry, my PT
Fri: 1 hour spinning class
Sat: Day Off
Sun: Strength training (45 minutes)
Mon: Elliptical & strength training (90 minutes)
Tue: 1 hour of Zumba
Wed: I think tomorrow shall be the elliptical or treadmill :)
Like I've said before, I think switching things up is always a good way to get out of a fitness/weight loss plateau!

0 comments: