Food Recap - Feb. 20th

Saturday, February 21, 2009

So, today was day #2 of Hungry Girl week, and so far, it's going really well - the recipes fill you up, taste good and are easy - I am amazed how full I have felt just by having three HG recipes and then a couple little snacks. And I've already lost a pound, yay!

I could have tried new recipes today, but I was running around all day, so I ate a lot of the same things I ate yesterday - so all these recipes are posted in the previous couple posts :)

Breakfast - Yum-Tastic Breakfast Burrito - 4 points

Lunch - BLT - 2 points
100 Calorie dark chocolate almond pack - 2 points

Dinner - Rockin Tuna Melt - 4 points

Snacks - Pirate's Booty - 3 points

So again, I got to have snacks and was under my WW points limit :) So, I don't know if this is the perfect diet for anyone else, but it's the perfect one for me!! If you're interested, you can get the book online - it's got 150+ recipes in it :)

0 comments: