Food Recap - Feb. 6th

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Breakfast:
Yogurt - 1 point

Lunch:
Egg scramble - 8 points - I cooked 1 cup of frozen tator tots in the skillet, then when they were done, I added 1 cup of egg beaters and 1/4 cup low fat cheddar, then mixed it all together as a scramble - it tasted like I was eating something super bad for me, but was actually not bad!

Dinner:
So I had breakfast for dinner, too, lol! Almost the same thing I had for lunch, except for out at a local diner & with fake sausage added :)

Exercise - 1 hour of spin class - I'm so glad Nola & I decided to go to this, it was fun new way to do cardio, I could see myself going every week so that I could force some motivation on myself on lazy Fridays when I have no class/no reason to get up before noon, lol

0 comments: