Food Recap - Feb. 4th

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Breakfast - 2 points



I bought these new 100 calorie pack Honey Maid "Delight Bars" and had one of those for breakfast - I suppose it's really supposed to be more of a snack or dessert than breakfast, but either way, I really liked it!


Lunch - 7 points

During my weekly grocery store trip this week, I discovered Healthy Choice's new "All Natural Entrees" - they are frozen dinners, but made with all natural ingredients. And the best part (at least for me) is that they are all vegetarian, I guess because meat in a frozen dinner form is never quite natural, lol. So, for lunch I had the Asian potstickers, and it was really yummy - you get three veggie potstickers and rice, yum! I'd definitely get it again!



Dinner - 6 points


So I liked my lunch so much I ate another all natural entree for dinner - this one was Pumpkin Squash Ravioli with sage butter sauce, and with asparagus and butternut squash on the side. The squash on the side was mushy and not good, but everything else, especially the ravioli, was really yummy! I don't have any pics or other info on these entrees, they must be brand new b/c there's no info yet about them on the Healthy Choice site.


Snacks - 5 points

Goldfish - yum yum :)

0 comments: