Food Recap - Feb. 2nd

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Okay, so now that I am back from my FL wedding-planning trip, I can finally get back to logging my food every day! I have realized lately that i have been doing pretty good at keeping under the points/calorie limit (which for me, for WW is about 25 points a day/1250 calories), but not as good as making things myself and eating enough fruits and veggies, so I vow to do better at that!

Breakfast:
Nature Valley Oats n' Honey Granola Bars - 4 points

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli - 6 points

Dinner:
Egg Beater Omelette - it's definitely time for me to get more groceries, b/c all I could find to put in my omelette was the eggs and some low-fat, part-skim mozzarella - the veggies make it so much more yummy, I need to get more! - 5 points

Snacks:
Synder's Whole Grain Cheese Puffs - 4 points - so Andrew picked these up for me at the store, and they sound like a bit of an oxy-moron, whole grain & cheese puff together? I think they're pretty good, and obviously way better for you than Cheetos.

And, what has become my standard dessert, Hershey's chocolate covered pretzels - 3 points - I am telling ya, 7 of these for 130 calories is a great deal! Sometimes you just don't want a 10 calorie jello pack, ya know? I feel like its just everything in moderation - you can have Oreos for dessert, but 2 of them, not 6, at least that's my thought.

0 comments: