Food Recap - Feb. 9th

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Breakfast:
Honey Maid Bar - 2 points

Lunch: Spinach & cheese omelette - 5 points
1 cup egg beaters - 3 points
Spinach - 0 points
1/4 cup low fat cheddar - 2 points

Dinner: 1/2 Qdoba veggie burrito - 12 points (yes, seriously, one half of one of their burritos is 500+ calories, they are really not good for you! But I was at a meeting for an organization, and they bought everyone burritos and didn't have anything else to eat). Nutrition info for Qdoba can be found at: http://www.qdoba.com/Calculate.aspx

Exercise: So, I was really proud of my workout today - I did 65 minutes/800 calories on the elliptical, AND 30 minutes of strength training (I didn't do legs b/c I figured the elliptical took care of that, I just did arms & abs).

0 comments: