Weight Watchers Online: New & Improved!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have decided to recommit myself to really using my Weight Watchers online membership because, heck, I am paying for it, right? And they have actually got a ton of new tools and stuff on there, I really like it much more now!


Here's the basic screen where you track what you ate for the day, and your physical activity as well:




And they now have a customized weight loss chart, and you can also make a chart of your change in dress size, and in a variety of body measurements.



In case you can't tell, I really haven't tracked my weight at all since the end of March, lol - the chart after that is a big blank - I told ya, I am starting to get back into it.

They also have a restaurant finder where you can find calories for all sorts of restaurants.


They also have a recipe builder where you can either look up recipes or insert in what you used to make something, and then have them give you all the nutritional info for it.

Overall, there's a lot of new features, I am glad I still have my membership, and vow to use it every day :)

0 comments: