$10 a Month for the Gym?!

Friday, June 5, 2009

I have never really had an official gym membership, since I have always used the gyms at college/law school or in my apartment buildings. However, my membership to the law school gym expires at the end of this month, so I am considering joining one. There is a cool all women's gym, Healthworks, but at about $80/month, that is so not happening.



My sister-in-law recently joined Planet Fitness and loves it, and says it is an amazing deal. They recently opened one by me, and it is only $20/month (with no start up fee); and they also have a deal for $10/month(but that one has a $60 start up fee). Any one else go to Planet Fitness/if so, do you like it? My needs aren't super high, I do the elliptical and the treadmill, and for lifting/strength training, I mainly do free weights as opposed to machines.

0 comments: