Lululemon Love

Friday, June 5, 2009

For my birthday, April got me a pair of awesome workout pants from Lululemon (http://www.lululemon.com/) and I am so in love - I usually only wear shorts or capris to the gym b/c work out pants are not really made for people 5'11" (neither are pajama pants or evening gowns for that matter!). However, Lulu Lemon's pants come in short, regular or tall - and the tall are even a little long for me, which is awesome, that never happens!



And the best part? They have a pocket in the waistband where you can hold your gym membership card - perfect for me, since I have to have my student ID for the gym, and always come to so close to leaving it on the elliptical or on the gym floor. Now, they are definitely way expensive, but I figure I may splurge on a couple pairs for myself when I start my job :)

0 comments: