Product Review: Reebok Easy Tones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I was totally sucked in by the Reebok Easy Tone commercials they kept airing in the fall, and so I put them on my Christmas list. My mom very kindly bought them for me (and she actually had a coupon & free shipping on http://www.shoes.com/ so she got them for $75, so they were about the price I'd pay for sneakers anyways), and since I've now had them for a couple months, I thought I'd give my thoughts (oh, and I got the Easy Tone Inspire, pictured below):




- They are very comfortable to wear/walk in. You feel a bit of a burn in your butt mainly, and some in your legs, if you do serious walking in them (like if you do a brisk walk for like 2 plus miles), but on a normal day of walking to work in them, you feel only a tiny burn. But the burn is good, cuz it means they're doing something, and like I said, on a normal day it's quite minor, you wouldn't get to work and be like exhausted or have sore legs. Even when I did a 3 mile brisk walk in them, my legs only felt a little sore for like 30 minutes after the walk.


- For awhile I was just walking in them, but this past week I tried them to run in on the treadmill and really liked them. I ran faster in them, and also felt afterwards like I had both ran and done a leg workout. I think I will be using them for this more in the future, though I can't attest to how they'd do running outside - it's been way too cold here for that!


- I have honestly noticed a difference in the tone of my legs. Previously, I had done leg workouts with a trainer, running, classes, the elliptical, etc. - and although my legs might have burned, or I might have lost weight, there had been NO difference in the tone of my legs, they still looked all jiggly. I don't wear the Easy Tones on a daily basis, but even from the amount I have used them, I have seen a difference, my butt and the upper part of my legs in general just looks smoother and more toned, I don't see all the cellulite bumps.


In short, I give these two thumbs up! Anyone else try these out?

0 comments: