Low-Cal Dessert Faves

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am one of those people who just can't give up snacks and desserts, I at least have to have something. Here are some low-cal dessert faves:



Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwiches - only 2 points, and they are really delicious, they don't even taste diet at all to me.


As I mentioned before, Del Monte Fruit Chillers are awesome; on a similar note, so are Edy's Fruit Bars. They're super low calorie (all less than 75 calories I believe) and actually have some real fruit/Vitamin C.




Oreo 100 Calorie Snack Cakes- these obviously don't have the nutrition of the fruit bars, but are great if you're craving something chocolate.



Goldfish Chocolate Grahams - you can have 50 of these for 140 calories, and it seems like quite a big snack or dessert. They basically taste like Chocolate Teddy Grahams.

And when I get to go out for dessert, I love getting frozen yogurt and fresh fruit (Mmm, BerryLine - I love it - we don't have PinkBerry here, but I assume it's the same idea)

0 comments: