Lifetime Teaches You How to "Cook Yourself Thin"

Friday, May 1, 2009

I heard an ad on the radio today for a new Lifetime show called "Cook Yourself Thin," and it sounds pretty good - it's sort of a similar idea to Hungry Girl, where instead of eating no-carb, or doing a fast, or just having juice or whatever, you just learn how to make healthy versions of your favorite foods.


And the cool twist is that each week features a different contestant, and at the end of the show, you get to see how each contestant did with keeping up with the new healthier lifestyle -


The show premieres Monday, May 4th at 5pm- I am totally gonna watch and then if it looks good, perhaps I'll buy their book.

1 comments:

NDKate07 said...

I've been seeing previews for this for months now and I'm SOOOOOOO excited for it!!!