Weight Watchers Recipe Favorites

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I realized I should post some of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes that I haven't yet posted on this blog, especially since I am paying for the online WW membership after all, and have access to tons of recipes. One of the easiest recipes from WW, and one of my favorites, is their nachos recipe.

Ingredients:

4 oz baked low-fat tortilla chips
9 oz fat-free canned refried beans
1 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
1 cup(s) salsa
1/2 cup(s) guacamole

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips closely together on a nonstick baking sheet. Top with beans, cheese and salsa.
Heat until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. Serve with dollops of guacamole. Yields about 12 chips per serving.

And that's it, pretty darn easy right?

0 comments: