Salad Love

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sorry for the blogging delay - now that my computer is finally fixed, I'm back for good! So, I am the first to admit that, even though I don't eat meat, I still don't often order salads when I go out to eat - I worry they'll just be this plain garden salad that won't be filling, and then I'll binge on fries later or something. However, I think places are getting better now at making more interesting & filling salads, which is a definite plus :)



Anyways, I went to Qdoba tonight, and Andrew and I both got salads - I got their traditional taco salad (I got it "naked" - so it was just in a bowl, no tortilla shell - don't get me wrong, I love the tortilla shells, the scale doesn't, lol), and Andrew got their summer mango salad. Both were really good - I especially love their light ranch chipotle dressing that goes on the taco salad. And you can put beans on for protein, add some salsa (which is like basically no calories), and a little shredded cheese, and it's a super yummy meal.


So, just wanted to recommend it. This makes me think I need a whole post just on my favorite salads...perhaps that will be to come in the future :)

0 comments: